Benefits of Membership in NYS ATSA
- Affiliation with an international organization that strives to improve techniques for assessment and treatment of sexual abusers.
- Ethical standards for professional behavior and practice specific to the treatment of sexual abusers.
- Increased opportunity to exchange ideas with other treatment specialists and allied professionals, including personal and professional support with complex cases.
- Participation at reduced fees in annual conferences and regional trainings sponsored by NYS ATSA
- The ability to apply for student research grants and student travel awards
- Professional support and networking.
See our FAQs for membership here.
|You may register and pay for your NYSATSA membership online.
Membership is for a 1-year period from January 1 through December 31.
If you are a current member of National ATSA and would like to become a member of NYS ATSA, please fill out the membership form HERE
CLINICAL MEMBERS: To pay annual clinical membership dues, please do so HERE.
STUDENTS: To pay annual student membership dues, please do so HERE
*A student member is defined as a person who is currently registered at least as a half-time student, enrolled in a program pursuing an advanced degree or its equivalent, in an accredited college or university in pursuit of a career related to the study or treatment of sexual offending behavior. Verification is required from the school in which the student is enrolled at least as a half-time student studying in a curriculum designed for earning an advanced degree.