Benefits of Membership in NYS ATSA
- Affiliation with an international organization that strives to improve techniques for assessment and treatment of sexual abusers.
- Ethical standards for professional behavior and practice specific to the treatment of sexual abusers.
- Increased opportunity to exchange ideas with other treatment specialists and allied professionals, including personal and professional support with complex cases.
- Participation at reduced fees in annual conferences and regional trainings sponsored by NYS ATSA
- The ability to apply for student research grants and student travel awards
- Professional support and networking.
See our FAQs for membership here.
|You may register and pay for your NYSATSA membership either online through Paypal or via a mailed form.
Type and cost of membership
Full Member: $35
Student Member*: $20
Membership if for a 1-year period from May 1st through April 30th.*A student member is defined as a person who is currently registered at least as a half-time student, enrolled in a program pursuing an advanced degree or its equivalent, in an accredited college or university in pursuit of a career related to the study ortreatment of sexual offending behavior. Verification is required from the school in which the student is enrolled at least as a half-time student studying in a curriculum designed for earning an advanced degree.
Membership Paid by Credit Card
Thank you for your patience as we update our PayPal Button. Until further notice, please send all membership dues to:
PO Box 6815
Albany, NY 12206
Mailable Membership Registration Instructions:
1. Download a Mailable NYS-ATSA-Membership-Form
2. Complete the PDF form above, print it out, and mail it along with your check (made out to NYSATSA) to the following address:
Po Box 6815
Albany NY 12206