Did you know? Sometimes those who are great at preventing sexual violence are terrible with building websites.
This membership page is "under construction" and some forms may not be functioning properly (yet!)
Please contact us at President@nysalliance.com to become a member!
Benefits of Membership in NYS ATSA
- Affiliation with an international organization that strives to improve techniques for assessment and treatment of sexual abusers.
- Ethical standards for professional behavior and practice specific to the treatment of sexual abusers.
- Increased opportunity to exchange ideas with other treatment specialists and allied professionals, including personal and professional support with complex cases.
- Participation at reduced fees in annual conferences and regional trainings sponsored by NYS ATSA
- The ability to apply for student research grants and student travel awards
- Professional support and networking.
See our FAQs for membership here.
|You may register and pay for your NYSATSA membership either online through Paypal or via a mailed form.
Type and cost of membership
Full Member: $35
Student Member*: $20
Membership if for a 1-year period from May 1st through April 30th.*A student member is defined as a person who is currently registered at least as a half-time student, enrolled in a program pursuing an advanced degree or its equivalent, in an accredited college or university in pursuit of a career related to the study ortreatment of sexual offending behavior. Verification is required from the school in which the student is enrolled at least as a half-time student studying in a curriculum designed for earning an advanced degree.Membership Paid by Credit Card
Please use the "Buy Now" button below to purchase a subscription.
Please fill out the membership form below.
Once Submitted, you may click on the payment link below or send a check via mail to:
C/o Larry Menzie
30-46 Northern Boulevard
Long Island City, NY 11101
A board member will confirm your membership once payment is received.