Benefits of Membership in NYS ATSA
- Affiliation with an international organization that strives to improve techniques for assessment and treatment of sexual abusers.
- Ethical standards for professional behavior and practice specific to the treatment of sexual abusers.
- Increased opportunity to exchange ideas with other treatment specialists and allied professionals, including personal and professional support with complex cases.
- Participation at reduced fees in annual conferences and regional trainings sponsored by NYS ATSA
- The ability to apply for student research grants and student travel awards
- Professional support and networking.
See our FAQs for membership here.
|You may register and pay for your NYSATSA membership either online through Paypal or via a mailed form.
Type and cost of membership
Full Member: $35
Student Member*: $20
Membership if for a 1-year period from May 1st through April 30th.*A student member is defined as a person who is currently registered at least as a half-time student, enrolled in a program pursuing an advanced degree or its equivalent, in an accredited college or university in pursuit of a career related to the study ortreatment of sexual offending behavior. Verification is required from the school in which the student is enrolled at least as a half-time student studying in a curriculum designed for earning an advanced degree.
Membership Paid by Credit Card
Please use the "Buy Now" button below to purchase a subscription.
Mailable Membership Registration Instructions:
1. Download a Mailable NYS-ATSA-Membership-Form
2. Complete the PDF form above, print it out, and mail it along with your check (made out to NYSATSA) to the following address:
Po Box 6815
Albany NY 12206