- To reduce the level of sexual victimization.
- To promote the increase, uniformity, and quality of assessment and treatment services for juvenile and adult sexual offenders.
- To promote the development of a fully integrated continuum of services for sexual offenders.
- To promote legislation on issues and funding for programs impacting sex offenders and survivors.
- To promote offender accountability through restitution, mediation, treatment, supervision and incarceration; and
- To promote community safety through the confinement of sex offenders unamenable to community-based treatment services.